• Paid for the product on Lyst.co.uk, Lyst.com, or the Lyst mobile or web application (the “Lyst Platform”) as opposed to on a retailer’s website.
• A PayPal account in order to receive the funds for any costs we agree to cover.
• Had this GQP Policy presented to you on the Lyst Platform checkout page at the time you bought the product.
• Returned the product to the retailer you bought it from and the return must have been received by the retailer.
• Attempted to recover all sums you are requesting under this GQP Policy from the retailer.
• Received a response from the retailer that either confirms or refuses the right to a refund within 14 days of reporting the issue to us.
• Reported the issue in accordance with the steps below.
Reporting An Issue Under This GQP Policy
You must contact our Customer Care Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the product, providing:
• Clear photographic evidence of the product for us to review.
• A short description explaining why you believe the product is counterfeit.
• Evidence of when you received the product.
• Evidence of the amount you paid for the product including any shipping/delivery costs.
• All written communications between you and the retailer (including evidence that you attempted to recover costs from the retailer, and evidence of any amounts the retailer has agreed to refund you).
• How much we will cover the overall costs requested.
Points To Note
• Any product which is faulty or damaged.
• Any product which you decide you no longer want to keep.
Additionally, if you file a chargeback with your service provider you won’t be able to make a request under this GQP Policy.
Any customer who falsely claims an authenticity issue will not benefit from this GQP Policy.
If Your Request Is Successful
You will receive any amounts that we agree to pay you within 14 days from the date you provide your PayPal details to our Customer Care Team.