Once your location has been selected, click on your preferred item: you will then be redirected to the retailer's website to complete your purchase, or be given the option to "buy now" using Lyst's own checkout.
1. If you are redirected to the retailer's website:
- Select your size, colour and add the item to your bag on the retailer’s page.
- Follow the onsite instructions to pay for your order.
- All confirmation and shipping emails will be sent by the retailer directly.
2. If you have the option to 'buy now': Select your preference (size, colour, etc...) and continue with the checkout process.
- Simply enter your payment details and follow the instructions to make your purchase.
- Lyst will send an email as soon as your order has been received.
- Once the order has been successfully placed with the retailer, Lyst will send an order confirmation email.
- The retailer shipping your order will be sending the shipping and tracking information.
- For any amendments, cancellations, or returns, you will need to contact the retailer directly.
To get in touch with the retailer and find out more about your order, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Customer Care section on the retailer's site to get the retailer's contact information.
- When contacting the retailer, make sure you include your order reference number as well as your full name, the email address used to place the order, and your billing address.
If your order has been placed with Farfetch, visit the Farfetch site to get in touch with their Customer Care team.