Lyst is the definitive fashion shopping platform, used by millions of shoppers globally to search and discover the world’s biggest and best selection of fashion brands and stores. As a search platform, we don’t stock or commercialise items, but our website and app will help you find what you’re looking for from over 12,000 partners.
When shopping on Lyst, you need to ensure that you have selected your location from the drop down country list on the top right-hand side of your screen.
Once your location has been selected, click on your preferred item: you will then be redirected to the retailer's website to complete your purchase, or be given the option to add the item directly to your Lyst bag.
- If you are redirected to the retailer's website:
- Select your size, colour and add the item to your bag on the retailer’s page.
- Follow the onsite instructions to pay for your order.
- All confirmation and shipping emails will be sent by the retailer directly.
- If you are able to add the item to your bag on Lyst:
- Select your preference (size, colour, etc...) and add the item to your bag.
- Click on the basket icon on the top right-hand side and then click on “checkout securely.”
- Simply enter your payment details and follow the instructions to make your purchase.
- Lyst will send an email as soon your order has been received.
- Once the order has been successfully placed with the retailer, Lyst will send an order confirmation email.
- The retailer shipping your order will be sending the shipping and tracking information.
- For any amendments, cancellations or returns, you will need to contact the retailer directly.
To get in touch with the retailer and find out more about your order, please follow these steps:
Visit the Customer Care section on the retailer's site for more information and to find out how you can get in touch.
- When contacting the retailer, make sure you include your order reference number as well as your full name, the email address used to place the order and your billing address.
If your order has been placed with Farfetch, visit the Farfetch site to get in touch with its Customer Care team.