Klarna is our payment provider. It is trusted by thousands of companies, including Michael Kors, AllSaints, H&M and Superdry.
You will see the names Klarna and Lyst on your credit card receipt and statement, not the retailer’s name. However, you won’t be able to use Klarna as a form of payment. Kindly use one of the following cards when checking out on Lyst: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex.
Klarna checkout works as follows:
- Once you have completed your order on Lyst’s checkout, Klarna will carry out fraud and credit checks, and pre-authorise your payment.
- In order to ensure the safest online payment, Klarna will issue a prepaid credit card for the value of your order, and Lyst will pass this to the retailer(s).
- The retailer(s) will process the payment using the virtual prepaid credit card and will be responsible for fulfilling the order and shipping it to you in the usual way.
- When you first place your order, you will see a pending charge on your own account. Once the retailer charges the prepaid credit card, Klarna will debit the funds from your account.
- The retailer may quote the virtual card details when confirming your order or refund. Please don't worry if you don't recognise these — they have been created to protect your transaction.
Want to know more about Klarna?
For more information about Klarna’s services, please visit Klarna's Help Center using the following links:
Please see our terms and conditions for more information about Klarna checkout on Lyst.