Lyst sends out a variety of email types, including notifications, promotions, and newsletters. You have the option to either unsubscribe from all three categories or customise your preferences to tailor your email experience.
How can I unsubscribe from Lyst emails? You have three options to do this.
- Open any marketing email from Lyst.
- Scroll down to the bottom and find the "Unsubscribe" link and and confirm your email preferences.
Within the Lyst App:
- Open the Lyst app on your device.
- Navigate to the "Settings" section at the top right of the app.
- Click on "Emails & notifications."
- Toggle the corresponding switch to the off position for the email categories you want to unsubscribe from.
On the Lyst Website:
- Open a web browser and visit the Lyst website.
- Navigate to the "Account" section, usually in the top right corner.
- Click on "Settings" and find options related to email marketing categories.
- Click on the toggle switch for each email category to update your preferences.
What email categories can I manage in the Lyst app? Within the Lyst app, you can manage six email and notification categories, including Special Offers and Promotions, New and Exclusive, and Stock and Sales Alerts.
If you encounter any issues while trying to unsubscribe, please contact our Customer Care Team via email@example.com.