Lyst is an online marketplace where you can shop items from retailers around the world.
There are two ways to checkout when shopping on Lyst - either through our integrated checkout or on the retailer’s website.
When you click on an item on Lyst you will either be able to add the item to bag, or you will be directed to the retailer's website to complete your purchase.
If you are able to add the item to your bag on Lyst, here’s how your order steps will look:
- Select your item and add to bag.
- Click on the basket icon and then the checkout securely button.
- Simply enter your payment details and follow the instructions to make your purchase.
- Lyst will send an email as soon your order has been received.
- Once the order has been successfully placed with the retailer, Lyst will send an order confirmation email.
- The retailer shipping your order will be sending the shipping and tracking information.
- For any amendments, cancellations or returns you will need to contact the retailer directly.
If you are redirected to the retailer's website:
- Select your size and add the item to your bag on their page.
- Follow their onsite instructions to pay for your order.
- All confirmation and shipping emails will be sent by the retailer directly.