By adding an item to your saved list, you will be able to receive updates (such as when it goes on sale) and set back-in-stock alerts, where you will be notified by Lyst if the item becomes available again.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Log in to your Lyst account or sign up here.
- To add the item to your saved list, simply click on the Lyst heart or on the “track deals” button.
- If the item is unavailable, using the “track deals” button will allow Lyst to email you when the item comes back in stock with the retailer. By using the “track deals” or “track price drop” buttons, you’ll also ensure that Lyst sends you an email if and when there is an update.
To look at your saved items, log in to your account and click on the heart in the navigation bar.
To remove an item from your wishlist, please follow the steps below:
• Log in to your Lyst account.
• Click on the heart icon, which you will find on the top left hand side of your screen — this will allow you to see your list of saved items.
• Click on the “X” that is situated next to the image of the product you wish to remove, and click “yes” when a message asking you “Are you sure you want to remove this item?” appears on your screen.