We're sorry that your order couldn’t be successfully placed with the retailer. Your order might have failed due to one of the reasons below:
- The item is now out of stock
- The payment was rejected
- The item price might have changed since you placed the order
- The shipping amount might have changed since you placed the order
- There has been an issue with the promo code
- The address couldn’t be accepted by the retailer
Your order will automatically be cancelled and you will not be charged. Any pending charge will be cleared from your account within 5-7 business days. If the pending charge still hasn't been cleared after this time has passed, please contact Lyst Customer Care team here.
In most cases, you will be able to re-order the item if it is in stock with the retailer. Please follow the instructions below when re-ordering:
- Ensure that your billing address matches the address your card is registered to.
- Make sure the CVC/CCV number on your card has been entered correctly.
- Check that all your personal details (name, address, etc.) are entered correctly.
- Check that the start and/or expiry dates entered are valid and that they match the ones on your card.