In the unfortunate event that your item arrives damaged please contact the retailer to request an exchange or return.
Please note that goods are classified as damaged if they are received with an imperfection or where a manufacturing fault occurs.
Items that become damaged as a result of general wear and tear are not considered damaged. However, if you are unsure contact the retailer for further assistance.
As soon as you discover the item is damaged, please contact the retailer's Customer Care team.
- You can find the retailer name by checking your confirmation email or in your Lyst order history. (Please note, order history is a members only feature if you checked out as a guest the order will not be saved to an account)
- To check your order history log in to Lyst and select “account”.
- You can visit the contact section on the retailer's site to get in touch with the retailer directly.
- When contacting the retailer please include; your retailer order number, the name of the faulty item and a description and/ or a photograph of the damage.
- The retailer will then provide you with further instructions.