We're sorry to see you go!
If you decide to delete your Lyst account, there are two ways you can do it.
1. Contact Lyst Customer Care
- Submit your account deletion request here.
- Once we receive your request, we will send you a separate email to verify your account.
- You just need to reply to that email with “Yes Delete” or “No Delete.”
- It is important to note that this is a 2-way process, so please make sure you have access to the account.
- Once we receive your confirmation, we will then process the account deletion.
2. Using the Lyst App
- Log in to your account using the Lyst App.
- Go to Settings.
- At the bottom, click on “Delete account”.
When you delete your account, you will be logged out and your Lyst profile will be removed. Your personal data associated with your account will also be removed from our databases.
What happens if I change my mind?
We'd love to welcome you back on Lyst!
If you change your mind, you can easily create a new account here using a different email address.
Important note: Once your data has been erased from our database, you won’t be able to obtain the same account back. Please use a different email when creating a new account.